DOP Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Postal Circle has issued 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak posts & eligible can apply up to 21 July 2020 at the appost.in/gdsonline
Rajasthan postal circle has announced a notification for the recruitment of GDS Post or Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II post. Those who are interested and wanted to build their career with GDS can read the article in detail, so that they can apply for the post without any hurdle.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in before the due date.
Government of India Department of Post Office invites applications for the recruitment of 2020 GDS vacancies. Those students are very lucky who are searching for government jobs, after completing their 10th standard examination.
Overview of Rajasthan Postal GDS Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Department||Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Post Name||BPM & Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of posts||3262|
|Qualification||10th Pass & Computer Knowledge|
|Apply Online Date||22 June to 21 July 2020|
|Apply online website||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
|Selection process||Merit Basis|
Not only that, but the other students can also go through this article to get enough information about this recruitment process. Let’s check the details about the eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates, and other relevant points regarding the recruitment process.
Here is an important notification for all the candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment. All the eligible students are requested to fill up the application form before the due date to ignore the issue of server failure on the final submission day.
India Post has declared a list of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts for Rajasthan state. GDS post consists of Branch Post Manager (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Manager (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
The salary structure of the post of BPM is min TRCA for which 4 hours per level is 12000 to 29380.
For the post of ABPM and Dak Sevak, the minimum TRCA for which 4 hours per level is 10000 to 24470 per month.
Aspirants who are waiting for the latest Indian Postal Job can utilize the Rajasthan Post Office GDS recruitment.
There are a total 3262 vacancies out for the recruitment of GDS.
Distribution of vacancies is shown in the following section.
- General Category: 1527
- Schedule Tribe Category: 468
- Schedule Caste Category: 544
- Other Backward Classes: 348
- Economically Weaker Section: 278
- Persons with Disabilities (A): 32
- Persons with Disabilities (B): 23
- Persons with Disabilities (C): 32
- Persons with Disabilities (DE): 10
Educational Qualification for Applying GDS:
You are eligible for this post in case you can fulfil the criteria that are mentioned in the section below.
- You need to pass class 10th standard with the minimum passing marks in mathematics, local language and English. You need to pass the class X from a recognized board of school education of the Central Government or State Government.
- Also, you should have a basic computer training certificate of minimum of 2 months from any government organization. In case you have studied computer in higher secondary then no need to submit a computer certificate.
- You should know the local language. It is compulsory.
- If you belong to the unreserved category or general category, then your age should be between 18 years to 40 years. The age is calculated from the date of releasing the notification.
- In case you belong to the following category, you will get the age relaxation as per Government’s rule.
- For SC and ST candidates, there is 5 years relaxation.
- For OBC or Other Backward Classes, you will have 3 years of relaxation.
- There is no age relaxation for the Economically Weaker Section.
- For the PwD category:
- General = 10 years
- OBC = 15 years
- ST and ST = 13 years.
- There is no age relaxation for Economically Weaker Sections.
To know more about the age limit, follow the official notification.
- For General, EWS, OBC Male candidates, and Trans-man aspirants, you need to pay Rs. 100 per candidate.
- There is no fee for female candidates, Trans-female candidates, SC, ST and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
You can make payment through online and offline both.
Those who are going to pay online, you can submit the fees using credit cards, debit card and net banking, and for offline payment, you need to visit the nearest Head Post Office or other identified post office in India.
The selection procedure for the recruitment of Rajasthan GDS as follows:
- You need to apply online by visiting the official website of Indian Post Office. The Generated Merit List will be made by the Department of Post.
- The final candidates can be selected through the marks secured by the candidates in class X.
- You need to pass the 10th examination at the 1st attempt.
All the candidates who are going to apply for this post can read the whole article strictly before applying for this post.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply Online?
If you are interested and want to take part in the examination for GDS, then you need to submit the application online. To apply for Rajasthan Post Office GDS recruitment, you need to move to the official website of Indian Post Office and fill the necessary details.
Candidates are requested to download the PDF of notification from the official website and read that very carefully just before starting to apply through online application form.
Eligible candidates need to register their name and apply online from 22nd June 2020 from 10 AM onwards. The last date submission of the application is 21st July 2020, 11:59 PM.
The last date to submit the examination fees will be the 21-07-2020. The release date for the selection list will be announced soon. You will be notified through message.
Follow the step by step process to complete the registration process online-
- Step 1:
First of all, click on the official link to apply for the post of GDS recruitment. After that, the application form will come in your front screen.
- Step 2:
Then you have to choose the vacancy that suits you and after that, you have to fill up all of your necessary information on the application form carefully.
- Step 3:
Now, you have to add or upload your recent passport size photograph along with your digital signature on the application form.
- Step 4:
After that, check all the details carefully again and press on the final “Submit” button.
- Step 5:
Now, make payment for the application. You can do it either by online or offline mode. In offline mode, you need to download a form and you have to fill it.
- Step 6:
Now, submit it in your nearest post office. You will receive a Unique Registration Number in your mobile phone via message or email that you have mentioned during the application form fill-up. Enter the number in the respective field. In this way, you can complete the application process.
- Step 7:
You can download or save the number of your application to use in the future if required.
Rajasthan GDS Helpline Number & Email
In case you have any queries related to the application procedures or any additional information, you can refer to the official website.
You can send email to the official mail address at [email protected]. You can also ask your questions by dialling the helpline Number 0141-2368013 that mentioned in the notification.
At last, all the very best to all students for this examination. Again please remember that you should not wait for the last date to apply. Apply before the due date. Please visit the website daily for further updates.
application fees for general people are 100 Rs.
Person with the age of above 40 cannot apply for the post but there are some age relaxations for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC and PwD.
yes, you can do.